DisclaimerAll information contained on this site is subject to errors. If you have any corrections please notify us at SadieMaesAttic@aol.com. Thank you.
- Steven Pruitt Epps on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Peter Scott on Skeletons In My Closet Or Is My Laundry Really That dirty!
- Byron Eppes on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Tim on Virginia Viola Hyatt
- Misty (burgess) Robinson on George Rice Vanzant Vanzandt
- Deborah JACKSON MELVIN on Milliard Fillmore Jackson Miscellanous Information
- Dee on Joseph Fitpatrick
- Buck Epps on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Wisely e. Epps on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Rodney Pence on Calling All Detectives.
- Skeletons In My Closet Or Is My Laundry Really That dirty!
- Samuel Beshett Chesser and Samuel George Chesser 1850 Census
- Mr and Mrs. Lee Roy Fitzpatrick Obituary Notice November 17, 1970
- Margie Evans
- Abraham VanZandt Miscellanous Info
- Verlenden Miscellanous Information
- Vanzandts of Buck County
- I Have Boxes And Boxes Full Of Genealogy
- Happy Memorial Day
- Joseph Fitpatrick
Category Archives: Retha Dean Fitzpatrick Epps
February 14, 1952. First Baptist Church of Piedmont, Alabama Miss Fitzpatrick Married. Miss Retha Dean Fitzpatrick, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roy Fitzpatrick and Billy Epps, son of Mr. and Mrs. Sam Epps were married on Thursday evening at 7:30 … Continue reading
This is my mother Retha Dean Fitzpatrick Epps. She was the daughter of Roy Lee Fitzpatrick and Sadie Mae Taylor Fitzpatrick. She died May 8, 1994 in Piedmont, Alabama