DisclaimerAll information contained on this site is subject to errors. If you have any corrections please notify us at SadieMaesAttic@aol.com. Thank you.
- Steven Pruitt Epps on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Peter Scott on Skeletons In My Closet Or Is My Laundry Really That dirty!
- Byron Eppes on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Tim on Virginia Viola Hyatt
- Misty (burgess) Robinson on George Rice Vanzant Vanzandt
- Deborah JACKSON MELVIN on Milliard Fillmore Jackson Miscellanous Information
- Dee on Joseph Fitpatrick
- Buck Epps on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Wisely e. Epps on The Origin and History of the Epps Name
- Rodney Pence on Calling All Detectives.
- Skeletons In My Closet Or Is My Laundry Really That dirty!
- Samuel Beshett Chesser and Samuel George Chesser 1850 Census
- Mr and Mrs. Lee Roy Fitzpatrick Obituary Notice November 17, 1970
- Margie Evans
- Abraham VanZandt Miscellanous Info
- Verlenden Miscellanous Information
- Vanzandts of Buck County
- I Have Boxes And Boxes Full Of Genealogy
- Happy Memorial Day
- Joseph Fitpatrick
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I am looking for information on Martha Elizabeth “Mattie” Epps who married James Young and then he died and she married Arnold Shearl who died 18 January 1947 in Centre, AL Mattie died 10 May 1945 in Centre, Al She … Continue reading
1880 Census Pennsylvania, Upland, Delaware Co, PA Looking for any information on my Gr Gr Grandfather Thomas Cohen Age 48 Place of Birth, Ireland, parents place of birth, Ireland Catherine Wife Age 44 Place of Birth Ireland, parents place of … Continue reading
I am working on the Chesser/Chesire line in my family. Any one have any information on this bunch? Tennison Chesser born 1780 in Wilkes, NC, died 1850 in Liberty, Georgia. Married Mary Gray 1800. Tennison’s father was Tennison Chesser born … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19590718&id=FAwfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9JkEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5860,2140426 I found this today. It is a very clear newspaper article. Not blurry like most.